To-Go Sale Instructions and Terms
HOW TO ORDER:
· We're offering pickup reservation slots as a $0 item in the online store. Just select the sale page for your pickup location, click on the reservation item, select your day and time window, and check out. As slots are limited, we highly recommend doing this before throwing anything else in your cart.
· Once you've checked out with your reservation time and place, go back to your pick-up location’s to-go sale page. Items on this page will be the only items available for to-go pickup. Any web store purchases from other pages will ship to you as usual. Please only order to-go items from your pick-up location’s sale page.
· Click on any items you wish to buy and throw those bad boys in your cart. Seriously, go nuts. We'd really appreciate it.
· Please be sure to select the right location for every item you order
· Show up promptly during your pick-up window and pick up your treasures. Punctuality is very important here, so please plan accordingly.
· If you're only looking to pick-up beer that you purchased in our January-March online special release sales, all you have to do is check out with your reservation slot and you're done. That said, any additional purchases are appreciated mightily. **January-March special release pickups are not currently available in Anaheim.
Here are the to-go order pages for each location. Note that some locations facilitate Wednesday-Sunday pickups, and some only accommodate pickups on the weekends. Please read all details below before clicking:
Wednesday-Sunday Pickup (12pm-6pm, by appointment only):
· CLICK FOR POINT LOMA TO-GO ORDERS
· CLICK FOR OAKLAND TO-GO ORDERS
· CLICK FOR PORTLAND TO-GO ORDERS
Saturday-Sunday Pickup (12pm-6pm, by appointment only):
· CLICK FOR NORTH PARK TO-GO ORDERS
· CLICK FOR ENCINITAS TO-GO ORDERS
· CLICK FOR ANAHEIM TO-GO ORDERS
· CLICK FOR DTLA TO-GO ORDERS
· CLICK FOR SANTA BARBARA TO-GO ORDERS
OTHER VERY IMPORTANT NOTES:
· Do not—and we cannot stress this enough—do not come if you're sick. Even the tiniest bit. If you are feeling any potential symptoms, no matter how minor, stay home. Seriously. No exceptions.
· Not all items will be available at all locations.
· Hours during reservation pick-ups will be 12pm-6pm for all locations during their designated pick-up days, and will be reflected in available time slots if they're extended or changed tomorrow and going forward.
· If you cannot make your reservation time for some reason, please go and place another one online, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be unable to accommodate late reservation arrivals.
· Unless you're a League or Theory member, there will be no proxies or proxy pickups for this sale. You can only pick up what you buy personally.
· Pickups will be outside the tasting rooms. We are only allowing small groups of people per 1-hour slot, so there should not be a line. That said, and for obvious reasons, we want to keep it small and maintain social distancing. For this reason, please wait to get out of your car and walk up until your pickup window is starting. Once you do, maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from your fellow customers.
· All beers are limited, so first come, first served.
· All online keg prices include the $30 deposit, which will be refunded upon keg return.
· Finally, please be patient. This is obviously a new and evolving situation, and we're working our hardest to make it as painless as possible, but we'll be learning as we go, and doing our very best with what we have. Please be excellent to each other and to our hard-working staff.