BLACK HOUSE BLACK FRIDAY 6(66): THE NUMBER OF THE HOUSE
Black House Black Friday returns! On 11/23, forgo the bargain hellscape of the mall for an evening of devilish merriment at the Fortress of Raditude (3612 Kurtz Street), replete with dark & decadent beers, tasty morsels, delicious coffee & a damn-near sinful level of overall opulence. Your ticket will secure you ten 4 oz tasters of your choosing, as well as an ultra-sexy keeper glass. VIP tickets will also be available and will earn their lucky holders a private tasting before general admission. It's going to be a pretty big deal.
GA: $45, 12pm-4pm. Includes a keeper glass, (10) 4oz tasters, & access to a bevy of barrel-aged madness.
VIP: $65, 11am-4pm. Includes a keeper glass, +(4) additional tasters, early admittance, & a guided beer/coffee tasting in the barrel warehouse.
Beer List (subject to changes, additions, & omissions):
- Dimension Door
- City of the Dead
- Fellowship of Xul
- Cloud Daggers (collab w/ Bottle Logic Brewing)
- Altar of the Orc Lord w/ Coconut, Cocoa, & Vanilla
- NITRO Devil's Teeth Aged in Bourbon Barrels: NOLA Edition 2018
- Devil's Teeth Aged in Bourbon Barrels: Macadamia, Cocoa, & Coconut
- Devil's Teeth Aged in Bourbon Barrels: Hazelnut, Vanilla, & Coffee
- Black House: Mega Mocha Edition
- Black House: Feats & Conquests
- Grim Tusk
- Monsters' Park: Ghost Pepper Chocolate Cake
- NITRO Modem Tones: Root Beer Edition
- Beastmaster w/ Black Bag Coffee
- Devil's Teeth Aged in Rum & Bourbon Barrels Cuvee w/ Pan Caramelized Bananas, Toasted Walnuts, Cocoa Nibs, & Maple Syrup
- Modem Tones Tiramisu